Decorating For Fall

I often joke that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. But there may be some truth to that. It's a time when family and friends gather around, sharing what your Thankful for and 
Pigging out!

So to get ready for my favorite holiday, I did a little Thanksgiving decorating around the house.
A cute little white pumpkin, sits on an old stool in our entry way.



A few other pumpkins and some pretty fall leaves decorate the shelves in the dining room.


And lastly some Indian corn make a festive center piece.

We are enjoying this magical time of year around here.
With all of the pretty colors,
And all of the fallen leaves to play in.


Happy Fall!


5 comments

  1. Love the simple fall decorations!!! Christmas is my favorite but I don't like to see the decorations till after Thanksgiving..We have a neighbor that already has their tree up! Your boys look like they're havin a blast!! and Abby is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you've done. I like Thanksgiving to be Christmas free, too.

    I love your closet door! And your sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily your fall decor are so pretty. I still need to start on mine but I've been putting it off for as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, you could be the photographer for a magazine!! Your photos always give me "that kind of feeling"... cute :) I agree with the Thanksgiving/Christmas decorating. I like to have all my shopping done fairly early, but I postpone my decorations as much as possible! However this year, we're going to be gone ALOT, but still home for Christmas & I don't want to put up my decorations for just 1 week and then take them down... so I think I'm going to get an early start! We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete