Candy Bar Cards

This is a Great little gift to pass out when you have a lot of people to give to; 
 co-workers, neighbors, school teachers, church friends, etc.

Start off with a large candy bar.
Carefully peel off the outer wrapper, then use it to trace out onto decorative paper.

Attach the decorative paper onto the candy bar using tape or a glue stick.

Then decorate using paper scraps, ribbons, tags and whatever other embellishment's you may have.

These are some I made last year for my husband to give out to his co-workers. Each one turned out different. Everybody really enjoyed them.

8 comments

  1. Great idea - who doesn't like a little chocolate. That red and white wrapping paper is calling out to me! I'm going to have to look for some of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! I'll have to remember that! Thanks for sharing,
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! What a sweet idea {!!}. I have tons of scrapbook paper and embellishments so I'm in the game. Thanks so much!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, great idea!! Love the wrapping and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just sitting here thinking... What should I do for all of Danny's co-workers for the holidays? LOVE this idea! I was going to do Mom's candied almonds, but these are way cute and less time and money. Thanks for the idea Em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Oh my goodness I have just entered your beautiful site, I have never written to anyone about their site before but i just felt I had to let you know, I was having a bad few days and thought I would look at some beautiufl things on the net to make myself feel better and I found yours, thank you for making my heart feel happy, you certainly have some beautiful ways of doing things, I will keep watching and learning.
    Gaye ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea! Very cute!

    Hope you can come by for my Holly Bloggy Recipe Party on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My grandma used to place a Symphony bar into each Christmas stocking. It's always been a special tradition. Grandma is now in a nursing home with Alzheimers. I'd love to decorate a Symphony bar for my mom and put it in her stocking. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete