You make delicious banana muffins of course!
I made these for my boys last week and they absolutely loved them.
I also gave one to a friend who stopped by and she even asked for the recipe.
(So this is for you, Karma)Ingredients
- 3 large brown bananas- mashed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin pan with non-stick spray, or use paper liners.
2. in a large mixing bowl, mix bananas, sugar, egg, melted butter and vanilla.
3. Fold in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and/or chocolate chips and walnuts if you desire.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Makes 12 large muffins.