Modern Refinement

Hello!
Did you all have a wonderful New Years?
We sure did!
The kids went back to school today,  which feels a little weird after having such a nice long break.
But it will be good to get back into a normal routine. . . .I suppose.

 Today I wanted to share a company that my little brother and his wife own.
It's called, Modern Refinement.
They refinish old furniture and make it beautiful.
I am such a huge fan of theirs. I absolutely Love every single piece that they have created. And I think they use the prettiest colors and finishes. 
My most favorite at the moment is this grandfather clock.  Hand built and painted in a pale blue.

Isn't it dreamy!
They actually have quite a few different clocks for sale in their etsy store.
This Love sign is so sweet with the blue buttons in the heart. 
 I want it for my mantel for Valentines day.
Another favorite piece of mine is this midnight blue dresser. I think it has a nautical look to it. And you all know how much I love nautical.
These are just a few that I have picked out to share with you, but they have so many other beautiful pieces, which would all make such a stunning statement in any home.

 To shop Modern Refinement visit their Etsy Store.
You can also follow Modern Refinement on Facebook and Instagram

 Thank you for stopping by today,

Emily


2 comments

  1. Beautiful work!! I love that the finish isn't overly chippy/worn. I will check out both their Etsy shop & FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dark blue dresser though... what a stunning piece in a stunning color.

    ReplyDelete