Displaying Vintage Cards

Hello Friends!
So today's post is about something really simple that I put together in our office.
About a year ago I found these vintage floral cards in a box.
They once belonged to my husband's grandma.
I kept them because I thought they were really sweet and pretty.
Just like she was.
They make me think of Spring.
 And because I am getting excited for Spring, I have hung them up on my old, chippy, white, window screen.


 I used big magnets to hang them up.

I'm really liking the whole shabby chic/vintage look of it all,
 I think the floral cards pair nicely with the vintage children's desk and chair.

Bring On Spring!
I am ready for ya!

Thank you for stopping by today.

Emily

4 comments

  1. emily, i love your card!!!!! hugs, angie from germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I have a framed collection of postcards from my Great Grandma's estate but this idea is better because you can change the artwork out when you wish.

    ReplyDelete